It’s kind of funny that Valentine’s Day comes during the winter, because it’s one of the most challenging times to keep your lips looking super fresh. Even when you’re constantly moisturizing, you run the risk of having dry lips when you apply the wrong coloured product.
Enter YSL Beauté new Volupté Liquid Colour Balm, an amazing new product that leaves lips perfectly moisturized while adding a gorgeous tint that lasts through the day (and multiples coffees - we did the test!)
We got three gorgeous shades from the brand, all of which would look great on all skin tones. So go on, pucker up.
Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Liquid Colour Balm
YSL's new liquid lip balms will be available in sixteen shades. They'll be available for purchase starting March 2018 on yslbeauty.ca and will retail for $39 each.
- No 1 Night Rehab (pale pink)
- No 2 Expose Me Pink (medium rose pink)
- No 3 Shon Me Peach (light peach)
- No 4 Spy On Me Nude (light nude)
- No 5 Watch Me Orange (medium coral)
- No 6 Undress Me Coral (pinky-coral)
- No 7 Grab Me Red (red)
- No 8 Excite Me Pink (medium-dark pink)
- No 9 Strip Me Fuchsia (fuchsia)
- No 10 Devour Me Plum (pinky plum)
- No 11 Hook Me Berry (berry red)
- No 12 Chase Me Nude (pinky nude)
- No 13 Find Me Pink (bright medium pink)
- No 14 Spot Me Coral (medium coral)
- No 15 Pick Me Mauve (medium mauve)
- No 16 Make Me Nude (medium nude)
The name might be new to you, but Diana’s has been developing content for major brands for over a decade. She’s worked in advertising, e-commerce, broadcast TV and the public sector. That’s nice and all, but what does she know about lipstick? Aside from wearing it since the tender age of 11, she’s been a beauty contributor to WoahStyle since its inception and actually pushed Nathalie to create the brand. She’s also real AF, so she ain’t gonna lie to you about products and how they work.